Our new name reflects not only the transparency of our NJDCA-approved auction portal, but also our comprehensive management modules and analytic capabilities.
Market Intelligence & Research
- Premiere Energy Auctions (PEA) has an independent market research and pricing desk that is responsible for providing Primary market information to our sales team and clients as well as facilitate all RFP's and auctions.
- Market summaries are generated on a daily basis and updated throughout the day if necessary - these summaries are used to provide targeted and up to date consulting.
- Pricing desk provides an independent unbiased approached to the energy market.
Energy Procurement & Supply Management
- A consulting approach that involves a holistic analysis on all properties under ownership or management including:
- Load analytics - review each accounts individual profile to identify the lowest possible cost for the portfolio.
- Pricing Strategy - implement a product and contract term to purchase based on usage patterns, institutional risk tolerance, and forward market price history. - Review of your load profiles, rate classes, meter readings, consumption behavior and demand capacity in order to match you to the most optimal contract.
- Reverse Online Auction Platform: Premiere's proprietary auction software adds a competitive edge to your procurement strategy. With the flexibility to run auctions catered to the specific needs of your organization, we match the rules of our auction platform to see the results that you desire. A transparent and leveled playing field, our combination of blind RFPs followed by live bidding ensures that third party suppliers are putting their best foot forward with their price bids.
Strategic Risk Management
- Choosing the right strategy for your purchase depends upon risk valuation. PEA counters the downside risks by reducing the exposure to unpredictable events and seizes upside risks by searching for buying opportunities to more certainly achieve budget goals.
- Negotiate a full array of energy products,including but not limited to: fixed price products, NYMEX index products, block pricing strategies, etc.
- Market Analytics: Instantaneous review of consumption data, budget data, and comprehensive savings analysis.
- Bill Simulator: Download all invoices and simulate future invoices based on empirical data.
- Real time monitoring: Ability to monitor your historical spending profile as well as your current usage and provide monthly summaries.
- Discreet pricing module: Able to provide updated future pricing modules based on market conditions and current pricing strategies.
- Green-Certified Rec Auctions: Offset your carbon footprint by running green auctions to procure electricity from renewable resources for any percentage of your portfolio.
- Gain LEED certification through diversification of your energy sources.
Demand-side Management & Demand Response
- Reduce your consumption through several retrofitting and efficiency programs offered directly or through strategic relationships we have developed with successful partner companies.
- Ensure each account is properly being taxed and charged the correct tariff.
- Monitor incentives and regulatory changes to provide accurate consulting in relation to the status quo.
- In house legal team consisting of experts in negotiating energy commodity contracts and language. Their role is to ensure that contracts and third party suppliers we work with are completely scrutinized and meet our clients’ standards.
- Consultation and review of tenant energy lease language is also provided to ensure accuracy of billing to tenants.
- In house staff with thorough expertise in budgeting and variance reporting for utilities including electric, natural gas, water, sewer, steam and fuel oil.